Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Take THAT you lazy fuck!

Some people are hard working. Some people are reliable. Some people don't take your money and then fail to do the work they promise to.

"AS" is a person who does NOT fall into the above noted "some people" category.

AS runs a ski shop in the winter. In the summer, he paints, builds decks, does odd jobs and cruises Wasaga beach looking for 15 year olds to share the 3 tins of Heineken he's carrying around in a plastic bag. In short - he's a real class act.

2 months ago, I paid him a reasonable sum of money to do some things around our house. To date - he's done very little.

Although I should clarify that I've been down this road before. He has pulled the "ask for money up front to get the materials" stunt on one previous occasion. And what's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Well this time I've learned my lesson. Buy as much Heinie as you can with that cash buddy and make it last. You'll get no more from me.

AS, you are a beer guzzling, woman oogling, lazy ass .... and you need The Beats!

No comments: